I had initial ideas to split my project up into separate pieces to show off tracking, keying and particles in their own segments. I had initially chosen to have a building with smoke particles as the choice, with a matte painted background, shown off by panning the camera to create a parallax effect between the foreground and background.
Even though I wanted the pieces to be separate, I'd initially wanted to have them be parted of a joined story / theme. In this part I'd looked into having a pan up a building, with hue-shifted trees to look burned / charred to tie in with the burned theme of the prior sketch.
I was then looking for a way to integrate tracking into a scene and settled on Carrow Road, Norwich City's football stadium, as a location upon which I could track either a scoreboard, a video of a goal or a player walk-in.



No comments:
Post a Comment